Our proven RegTech solution redefines the Process Intelligence in client on-boarding and transaction handling by leveraging on various technology tools such as OCR, ICR, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, Workflow, Data transformation and Event based alerts & notifications.
Standard & Poor estimates the cost of non-compliance, e.g. fines, legal bills and compensation to be at £19.5 billion over the past year for the UK alone. Similarly, the cost of compliance is a heavy burden on the industry, somewhere between £10 billion and £20 billion in the UK.
Our aim is to help Financial Institutions strengthen their regulatory and supervisory capacity by effectively using unified data to monitor and alert potentially fraudulent transactions.
Our RegTech solutions are designed to enhance and automate processes related to compliance assessment, internal control, accountability for risk, data analysis and compliance management requirements imposed by by regulatory bodies.
Proven architecture, coupled with robust technology tools assures you shorter TAT while processing scores of records for regulatory breach and promptly identify potential risk areas, compliance issues and fraud.
- Fraud and risk management – Using advanced image recognition with NLP to identify and isolate potential fraudulent transactions.
- Agility – Complex data can be de-coupled efficiently using our proven data extract, convert and load technology.
- Process intelligence reassured – Keep up your transactions compliance and easy to adopt on the ever-changing regulatory requirements.
- Robotic process automation – Automating the manual process to reduce human errors, ensure reliability in meeting compliance requirements.
- Cost reduction and time efficiency – Achieve reduced cost of compliance, simplifying and standardization process.
- Better customer experience – Create a sense of security for your customer base.
- Governance – Improvised process governance by automatic event based alert to back office and customers.
- Reporting– timely and accurate report generation for internal consumption and regulatory bodies.
- Interfacing – Able to interface with internal systems within the Bank or with external third party systems.
- Integration – Supports Message Queuing Services, SFTP, Web Services for seamless system integrations.
- Scalability – Scalable commercial model with lower operating cost.