Document Assessor is having the technology to create, capture, index, maintain, store and retrieve and dispose the information like electronic documents, images, email messages, and other computer files, as well as scanned paper documents in digital format. It provides the basic document management functionality like version control and file history, metadata, scanning, workflow, search, storage, and indexing.
The main feature of Document Assessor is to converts your documents into editable and searchable formats by using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Technology. While doing OCR, documents will be filtered based on the predefined keywords entered in the Document Assessor. The system can be used by customer sector handling critical data processing to search for specific predefined keywords and get alert. Example: Banks, Universities.
- Version Control and File History – keep track of changes
- Meta Data – Use metadata appropriate for every document
- Scanning – Convert documents to digital format
- Workflow – Automate processes
- Storage – Centralized place for storing all the documents
- Search – Search and retrieve documents
- Security – Read /Write permission based security
- Indexing – All documents are indexed to make it easily searchable
- Reduced storage
- Flexible in document searching
- Centralized document maintenance